What is love ???

No, I am not talking about the song from "A night at the roxbury", I am talking about the real thing called love. Being an engineer I believe in definitions (that's a lie) so can anyone define love. Some of the definitions  I got are as follows:

1.  One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.     ( that is not love dumbass, that is DEATH)

2.  Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end.   ( pooh!! that is SLEEP, believe me I know)

3.  In the final analysis, love is the only reflection of man's worth.   ( oh God,why did I do engineering then?)

4.  Love is what makes the world go round.   ( so Galileo was wrong,  no wonder the church burnt him, liar )

5.  Love is that feeling you get when you meet 'Mr/Miss Right'.  ( is that even a surname?? )

6.  When love is not madness, it is not love.   (Its time we release the people in the mental asylums)

So, the above mentioned definitions don't provide a clear picture about love. All my friends who are in love,perhaps you would have a better way of expressing it, I won't judge you( that's a lie again, Man!!! I m good at this)

One person said he is anti-love and he said," I am anti-love because there are COOLER WAYS TO CRY" ....

In the end, I m still at the same place where I began. Difficult question.

"Ekdum difficult question hain be.....saala engg jaisa hi hain....ghussne ko dil tarasta, ghussa toh dil tadapta hain aur jab kahatam hua toh fir gum aur khushi ka mixture"



(visit www.keepingitdown.weebly.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIGERTURN - THE MAN WHO DARED !!!!

Have...... you met GOD ???

The World's Best Football Team