The Pigeon War

Since the last few days I am being constantly irritated by this pigeon couple who want make a nest in my balcony. I have tried to throw a lot of stuff at them but they are just too adamant. My mom told me its probably because its time for the pigeon to lay an egg and so its looking for a suitable place. I think by my antics towards it should've found another place, but no, it is too damn stubborn. I heard that when I wasn't at home, it laid an egg on a shelf I kept in my balcony, no nest nothing, there it was, an egg on top of a plain surface. I guess it was like the pigeon couldn't hold it in any longer, it had to go......oh oh...plink !!! DONE.

My friend once told me about a similar experience but with way different results. A pigeon laid an egg near his house and it used to sit on it the whole day because well my friend is a believer in ahimsa (read Gandhi). But then he did something hilarious, once while the pigeon was away he replaced its egg with a chicken egg and the pigeon came and sat on it as usual. Yeah, it didn't give a fuck. He went a step further, the next time he put a white ping pong ball.

Oh Yeah its still didn't give a fuck.....hilarious.


(visit www.keepingitdown.weebly.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIGERTURN - THE MAN WHO DARED !!!!

Have...... you met GOD ???

The World's Best Football Team